If you’re currently going through a rough time in life right now, here’s what I have to say:
- Do Not Give Up
- Make the Best of What or Who You Have
- Believe Things Will Get Better or Easier
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- Learn Something From This Experience
- Cry If You Need To, But Don’t Cry for the Same Reason Twice
There are so many variations of this metaphor because it’s absolutely true.
- “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.”
- “You can’t have a rainbow without the rain.”
- “No victory without a battle. No testimony without a test.”
Just remember, every flower must grow through dirt.