WELCOME 2015! Over the past month I’ve been thinking about things I want to accomplish for this new year and heres what I hope this year will bring for me, what I prefer to call “aspirations” over “resolutions”.
- Improve on my designing skills
- Summer Trip
- Christmas Vacation (this is very far-fetched)
- Learn how to save money (better)
- Learn how to use my time more effectively
- Keep up with this blog and not give up
- Expand on things I have a passion for
- Don’t lose my love of reading
- Attain a healthier relationship with food
- Be Fearless
Most of you may already have your resolutions set out and that’s awesome! The next step is putting action to those goals and achieving them. Make a plan! You fail to plan, you (most likely) plan to fail. Don’t give up and if your resolutions are what you really want, you’ll work hard for them. If you don’t, you probably don’t want it bad enough. So do a little evaluation on what your new year’s resolutions are and be sure you really want it and that no matter how hard the obstacles are, you’ll be willing to persevere. Make this the year you actually meet your annual goals! Good Luck and Happy New Year!