Questions From A Little Pep In Your Step:
1. What made you decide to start your blog?
-I started this blog as a way to work on my writing and creativity but it turned out to be much more! I learned that I wanted to genuinely inspire people (girls in my age area in particular) and I hope I can accomplish this through my blog.
2. What are your goals for 2015: in life and for your blog?
-I recently did a Aspirations post, so you could check that out!
3. What was your biggest life lesson in 2014?
-This is really important to me because I learned how much I love my sister and how to gain an actual friendship with her, which we’ve never really had❤
4. What was your most exciting memory from 2014?
-My most exciting memory was probably Road Back to EIF. The energy was amazing and I got to go with my best friends and that night was really one I’ll never forget.
5. What was the last book, magazine or blogpost that you read?
I have a GetPrismatic account, (which I suggest everyone have) and the last article I read from there was 50 Unpredictable and Non-Cliched Places To Travel To In Your 20s
6. How would your friends describe you?
I would HOPE my friends would describe me as creative, funny, and reliable.
7. Was it difficult to share your blog with people you know? Why or why not?
It was a little. I shared it with my best friend at first for feedback. I wanted to know what someone who actually knows me thinks about my blog. I was scared that the person I was on my blog was different to how I’m perceived in real-life.
8. What was your favorite post to write in 2014?
That would have to be How To: Love Reading Again
9. Which blog post got the most traffic in 2014?
That would be How To: Get Your Self-Esteem to Normal Level, which was my first post if I’m not mistaken!
10. Who/What inspires you?
EVERYTHING! I think inspiration is everywhere, you just have to look!
11. List five random facts about yourself.
-I feel like I’ve found my best friend for life
-Both my parents are twins
-I get told I’m going to have twins multiple times by multiple people
-My favorite color is purple
-I’m currently watching Friends on Netflix
-I’ve been friend-zoned by two of my best friends
Questions From Lace & Pearls Blog:
11 Facts About Myself:
1. I love adrenaline rushes
2. I’ve never had a hangover before (no matter how much I drink)
3. I stray away from things that go mainstream
4. I laugh super loud
5. My favorite food is fresh lumpia (spring rolls)
6. I can understand most of my native language which is called Chamorro, but sadly I can’t speak it
7. I love to learn but I really dont think I need a degree for what I aspire to do
8. I can’t drop out because I’m on a scholarship
9. My favorite movies are the Ocean’s Eleven Trilogy
10. I like to make little videos
11. My entire room can never be immaculate at the same time
1. How long have you been blogging?
It’s been approximately two months since I’ve started Somebody’s Baby
2. Do you work outside of blogging?
Yes. My mom is sole proprietor of a small local candy & cookie shop. I’m a Kitchen Assistant/Social Media Manager/ Creative Assistant/Delivery Driver/Secretary. Plus I’m a student at the University of Guam.
3. Who does your photography?
Right now, myself, via iPhone.
4. What’s your dream job?
Picking up my mom’s business and expanding it because I know it has so much potential here on the island.
5. Favorite drink?
I’m an avid water drinker, but I love Arizona Green Tea.
6. One of your fears?
Regretting missing a good opportunity.
7. One thing from your bucket list?
Seeing Taylor Swift in concert (which I hope to do this year!)
8. Favorite Local Restaurant?
It’s a really small overlooked Vietnamese restaurant called Kihn Do, but I’m never disappointed by what I get there, especially when I don’t get any of the usual dishes I order.
9. Worst Habit?
I actually don’t want to say my worst habit, which tells you it’s something I REALLY need to stop doing but my next worst habit would probably be procrastination…
Thank you so much girls for nominating me for this award! I genuinely appreciate it and I’m sorry for taking forever to complete it!